Routes 2 for iOS is finally here!
“Routes 2″ is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch!
Using the app for iPhone, iPad y Apple Watch “Routes 2″, on sale around the world through the Apple App Store, you can plan your trips simply and intuitively. With “Routes 2″, the traveller only has to choose the place to visit and they can start creating routes for each day of their trip, choosing tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels, etc. Furthermore, using a “Social networking” system, travellers can share their trips with their friends for them to make use.
Following on from the success of the first app version “Routes. Planning your journeys” (The Clash Soft, 2011), which reached TOP #1 on many shops, including in Spain, “Routes 2″ is completely programmed from scratch with many improvements that are sure to delight travellers from all over the world.
The most significant features included in “Routes 2″ are:
- Organize your trips, anywhere in the world, without restrictions.
- Choose the days of your trip and create a route for each day.
- Search for places of interest for each day of your trip in a simple and fun way.
- Thousands of tourist attractions available throughout the world, places to grab a bite to eat, hotels, entertainment, etc.
- You will have an overview of your entire trip at all times in the overview map.
- All your trips will be saved on the device, so that you can Access them even when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Now you can download complete maps so that you have them anywhere at any time.
- Sign up to keep all your trips saved in the same account and to access them from any of your devices (compatible with iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch).
- The system will automatically generate a route on foot, by bike, by public transportation or by car.
- The route generated will include distances in miles or kilometers (you can change it in app settings).
- If the traveller wants, the system can calculate the optimal route, by intelligently rearranging the route points.
- Are you going to visit a specific person or location? You can add specific addresses or contacts from your address book directly to your routes. Ideal for dealers.
- Now you can get the GPS route to that point using Apple Maps, Google Maps, TomTom, Sygic, Waze or Navigon.
- You can send all your planned routes by email in CSV or GPX format so that other travellers can use them and incorporate them into their trips using “Routes 2″.
- Are you going to go on a trip and don’t want to have to plan the entire trip? No problem, now you can choose trips recommended by other users and use them yourself. Simple!
- You can also search routes created by other users in different parts of the world and add them to your trip.
- Travelers accessing trips made by other users can review and assess them. The top-rated trips will appear on the app home screen!
- If you have an Apple Watch, you can Access all your trips, routes and route points straight from your smartwatch.
- This application is fully translated into multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. More languages will be added soon.